Saturday, July 27, 2013

Support Your Followers



I have only been on Twitter for 3 months, but I have seen all the types of pleas by authors to read their books - some almost desperate.

I want to get the word out about my books too, but I want to help other authors as well. I was told by a Kindle reading friend that she does not read anything with less than 5 reviews.

So here is what I am going to do. These past 3 months I have read 30 of my followers books. I reviewed them. I tweeted about them. I encouraged and gave feedback. I was told by Amazon that no less than nine of my reviews led to sales for the authors I read.

I am going to read at least a book a month from one of my follower. I am going to follow that up with tweets, a review on Amazon and Facebook time. Maybe throw in some Goodreads reviews and a review here as well.

I'm thinking that we are all writers and if we each picked one of our followers to buy from, encourage and review we would make the reading/writing world a better place.

I know you all must do this already.
Join the revolution.
Let's organize and make it happen for all of us.

#‎supportyourfollowers

2 comments: