Saturday, April 9, 2016

A Big Green Dragon!

I have very vivid, memorable dreams. The past two weeks during my waking hours I have been totally absorbed in editing a book for an author through my "Affordable Proofreading & Editing Service, LLC."

This morning prior to waking I had a dream my administrative assistant reminded me I was teaching a class from 2:00 to 5:00 and could not take a late lunch. He said it was called "Story to Picture."

Next thing I knew I was standing in front of my students saying, "Picture this... 'A big green dragon landed before me...' Now Picture This! 'The iridescent green dragon made it appear as though the whole of Emerald City had landed before me.' Now... you have a Big Green Dragon!"


Funny thing is, I am not even editing a dragon book, I am editing a general work of fiction.
Farloft seems to be playing with my subconscious.
Sigmund Freud would have had fun analyzing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment