Sunday, September 13, 2015

THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED - How to BECOME your target audience to create content

CANCELLED!
The Blab on Saturday, October 3rd, 2015 has been cancelled.
The host is experiencing internet issues at her location.
If you were planning on attending, my apologies. We hope to get it rescheduled. 
If you were kind enough to share the original post, please share this one as well so folks will know the Blab is cancelled.
Thanks you.

Have you been on Blab.im yet? I have, and I am excited about it. Blab is like a combination of Twitter, Skype and Google Hangout rolled into one. I got my first look at it 3 days ago and I am hooked.

Cherrie McKenzie, Twitter handle @CherrieMckenzi2, wanted to introduce me to the site a good month ago. I dragged my feet - yet another social media to figure out and learn. Ugh!

Then I got on and lurked for a session on social media. One of the participates asked me to join in, but I didn't know how. The next day I did join in and it was a blast! It's like Twitter with pictures.

Live and learn - and with Blab you can learn quickly. Let me give you a screen shot so you can check it out.


The 'above' gives you the six basics. (Click on it to enlarge)

From here, if I have intrigued you, have a look at this tutorial. Or hop on the site and have a look for yourself.


Now click the link below and subscribe to my First Ever Blab with Cherrie McKenzie. We would love to have you drop by and chat with us, whether on camera or in the chat stream. I hope to see you all there.

Saturday, October 3, 2015, 9:00 PST



No comments:

Post a Comment