Sunday, May 24, 2015

Introducing Cody/Scar from the "Shifting" books of The Twin Cities Series

I love working with artist and Kwazar of Deviant Art was one of the best experiences I have had. I spotted her talented work on her site while cruising around in search of someone to draw wolves for me.

For those of you who have not read the "Shifting" novellas, the main character is a shape-shifter named Cody. Cody has a big problem because the lady he loves adores him in his wolf form, as Scar, but could care less for him as a human. She does not know they are one-and-the-same.

The books "Shifting in The Realms" and "Shifting Agony & Ecstasy" are from Cody's point of view and mostly while he is in wolf form with Simone, his lady love. "Shifting Places" is the third and Cody joins Mr. Grimm to help him find his kidnapped daughter.

I wanted wolf drawings where you could see a hint of the human (Cody) peeking out. Kwazar certainly gave me what I was asking for. Here is a sampling of her work and the way I am using it to promote the books. Enjoy!




You can find the "Shifting Books" on your favorite buying platform, or
And you will find the links directly under the header.

No comments:

Post a Comment