Monday, September 2, 2013

One Thousand Worlds in One Thousand Words

ANNOUNCING A NEW BLOG FOR
FANTASY WRITERS AND READERS 
 
"A place where new worlds are born. A place where fantasy writers can showcase their work, by submitting a short synopsis and the opening thousand words of their published novels, short stories, novellas or works in progress. A place where readers can come to find great new authors, and leave feedback on their work. A place to find a thousand new worlds." - Richie Earl

I am pleased to say I was the first, of what I hope will be many, that Richie posted on this site. 

http://onethousandworlds.blogspot.com/2013/09/i-am-very-excited-to-welcome-theresa.html

Please drop in and have a look. Support by adding your work or comment, buying an author's work posted here.

Thank you, Richie

1 comment:

  1. What a good idea!
    I'd love to share my world and the people in it..
    Going to put Shoken Wars on very soon

    ReplyDelete