Friday, September 5, 2014

Podcast with CoActive Dreams - Cherrie McKenzie

LIVE YOUR DREAMS ... THE DREAM IS YOURS

That is the header on Cherrie's website. CoActive Dreams a station with podcast interviews of ordinary people doing extraordinary things.

I was please when Cherrie asked me to appear on her show. We met on Twitter and hit it off immediately. We were kindred spirits. I have always believed in visualization and the power of the mind. The same things Cherrie teaches.

Cherrie sent me a list of five questions she said we might, or might not, get through in the 20-25 minute interview she would conduct from which to edit the 18 minute podcast. We made it through all the questions and then the real conversation started. We chatted away for another hour and a half. It was like catching up with an old friend.

I should stop being amazed at the wonderful people I meet on Twitter, but I just can't. It is like the universe has opened a channel and technology has allowed us all to reach out and touch those we lost track of from past lives.

I hope you enjoy the show.
Fun, Fantasy and Farloft

No comments:

Post a Comment