Sunday, July 31, 2016

Online Book Club - 4 out of 4 Star Review for 'Shifting in The Realms'


Online Book Club is a Free Online Community for Book Lovers


OnlineBookClub.org is a free site for readers that has been around for over 10 years, before smartphones even!

They have a lot of awesome features for book lovers and a massive community of active members from all over the world.

Some of their most popular features include Exclusive, original reviews by their profession review team.

Official Review: Shifting in the Realms by Theresa Snyder

Post Number:#1 by L_Therese » 27 Jul 2016, 21:22
[Following is the official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Shifting in the Realms" by Theresa Snyder.]

"For reasons I have never been able to articulate, I am not usually a fan of vampire books. Shape-shifters are more appealing to me, so I took a chance on Theresa Snyder’s novella Shifting in The Realms. From the very first page to the last, I was happy that I did. I simply started reading and couldn't stop until it was over..."

To read the full review click "Shifting in The Realms"
"Shifting in The Realms" Available Everywhere


No comments:

Post a Comment