Sunday, October 11, 2015

TweetJukeBox and Dragon Mania with Farloft the Dragon

I have found a program I just love, TweetJukeBox . Tim Fargo @alphabetsuccess and his partner really know how to write a program worth having. I can't tell you how many great little features this program has to make your twitting life easier if you have numerous friends and followers like I do.

With the other program I used, if I found an error in a scheduled tweet I would have to scroll through all of them in order to find it and correct it. TweetJukeBox has a 'search' feature. What a time saver.

You can schedule each day of your week with different tweeting times and frequencies. If you are like me and work 8 hours a day, but don't want to be absent for that time period, you can schedule your tweets then.

If you are just starting out on twitter and don't really know what to say to catch folk's interest, Tim supplies you with a jukebox of quotes and one of pictures so you can spark conversations that will create friendships. Someone comments on that quote you posted and you are on your way to establishing a social media empire.

If you love Dragons, consider downloading "Dragon Mania with Farloft the Dragon" from the Jukebox Library. Farloft and I created it for giggles. It is full of dragon quotes, lore, free reads, art and fanart. Currently, it is on page 7 of the library.
Art by Bluekite-Falls of Deviant Art

No comments:

Post a Comment